Wednesday, February 2, 2011

School Days And Other Things Mixed Up

Hello

So On Tuesday I started Spring Semester

I can say that I look forward to my classes, it seems as if it's going to be a interesting, in a good, semester ^u^. The only thing I'm not too fond of the first day of school would have to be trying to find your classes

I was trying to find one of my classes and I was already some minutes late Gah! The horror I was like this the whole time trying to find that one class!

But luckily this nice girl I asked found the room for me, hehehe so I didn't have to miss the class just cause I couldn't find it ^u^". Has this ever happened to you? It's somewhat embarrassing coming into the class a bit late and everyone just looks at you

Oh well sometimes it can't be helped, but really its probably something everyone experiences at least once in their lifetime lol.

Moving on around last week on Thursday I had gone to Sephora ^u^ I heard about the Hello Kitty x Sephora Collection so I went to check it out and Oh boy are they super cute >u< Here are some pictures...




Well those are all the pictures I have. I really love the nail polishes the colors are just too cute, especially the yellow one hehehe

If only I could get my hands on it, but I can't since I'm trying to be Frugal this February, as much as I may want it like my fortune cookie said, "Pray for what you want, but work for what you need." hehehe I can't believe I got such a fortune in my cookie ^u^

Well Until Next Time My Lovelys


No comments:

Post a Comment